Rules of the Game:
- Place the ball between the tee markers
- Count the number of times you kick the ball from the start point to get the ball into the hole
- Once each player has taken a turn, the player furthest back is the next to play
- Once at the green (circle around the hole), the player closest to the hole is the first to play
- If you kick the ball into another player’s ball, both of you receive 1 penalty point (add one to the score)
- If you kick the ball into the bushes / ditch, you can play the ball from where it lies, or place the ball up to 1 metre back onto the fairway and take 1 penalty point (add one to the score)
- You may move your ball and place a marker on the ground to allow another player to play through
- No diving in front of other players when they are kicking the ball
- Maximum 10 shots per hole.
- Do not remove the flags from the holes.
- The balls must be played with a single contact kick (No scooping or rolling).
- Wait until your ball comes to rest before taking your next shot.
Rules of the Course:
- All players must respect others on the course and our staff
- If a group playing behind you is waiting, please offer to allow them to play through
- We do not serve alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own. However, please remember this is a family run course and we want everyone to enjoy themselves.
- We do allow football boots (including studs) and recommend you wear either football boots, or shoes with good grip in wet weather.
- There is no strict dress code. You simply need to wear something comfortable. Fancy dress is encouraged (although please remember it needs to be family friendly)
- Please do not leave any litter on the course.